Coronafon - Let's breast the TsunamiCoronafon is an app to support local health teams in the poor areas of big cities and in remote areas with difficult access
Coronafon takes people by their hands
- the body temperature
- the personal feeling
- an open text, a comment or demand
- The infection monitor
- The infection locator
- Patient status, grouping by symptoms and severeness
- Notifications, messages and actions to take
Creating local structures
Coronafon consists of
- an app to update health data,
- of a Family Manager to take care for the data update of others,
- and of a dashboard for the local health team.
We introduce the ‘Family Managers’ as a new level of responsibility. The Family Manager has a smartphone with the Coronafon app and collects data from people feeling sick, in the surroundings. Whoever feeds data through the app of a Family Manager, is part of the ‘family’ for the time being. A Family Manager can be the center of up to 30 patients.
The Family Manager is the main contact person for the local health service teams, when active intervention is necessary. For that purpose, Family Managers receive messages from the teams or from the system.