Metrinomics is looking for a Head of Projects – international studies (m/f).
- Planning and management of B2B studies in the IT and Telecom industries
- Project design, planning and project controlling
- Results analysis, reporting and definition of action items
- Design of measurement tools and indicators and coaching our IT developer team
- Account Management
- Team-Management, process optimization, monitoring continuous improvement
- At least 4 years professional experience in a similar role/position (with a focus on Account Management and team leadership)
- Strong communication and leadership skills, enjoying end-to-end ownership/responsibility
- Focus on delivering high quality and attention to detail
- Affinity for numbers, IT and digital media
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Bringing passion and positive energy every day!
- A job at the heart of new technologies, with content-rich and varied tasks
- Working with a small, open and motivated international team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working
- Plenty of room to develop your ideas and initiatives
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
Metrinomics GmbH, based in Berlin-Kreuzberg, is specialized in Customer Experience Programs in B2B markets with a focus on IT and telecommunications.
More information at: www.metrinomics.com